1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Which turbo kit is good for me???

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by SlappyStang, Oct 15, 2004.

1. SlappyStang

im going to have a decent amount of money to spend on a turbo system for my 95gt. I have 115k on the motor as of now, and i just had a the transmission rebuilt about 3 months ago. I have alot of friends in the area that install turbos on mustangs and say to go with turbo technologies race kit and keep the stock motor as is. They said i could push 500hp on the stock motor and be fine. I am fine with that, but what is your guys input. These guys i know have built 8+ mustangs with turbos on stock blocks and have been fine. What do you think i should do??? ps i have about 8k to spend.

2. stang6990

first off why dont you search.... this is a public forum and guess what everyone askes the same questions. you will find more then enough info all by yourself and you will learn more that way...

3. Shoey

106MM......go for the biggest you can get....or a GT60 that would work also...LOL

No do a search and see what kind of power you want....then pick your parts to work for that amount.

4. NeedaTurbo

HP turbo kit + Mexican block 302 + AFR 185s and other stuff, may be around $8000

Or you could makek your own turbo kit and save $2000ish :p