1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Suggestions on boost controllers MBC or EBC

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by SN95 turbo vert, May 25, 2009.

1. SN95 turbo vert

Having problems holding boost @ higher RPMs, should I up the spring or use a MBC or EBC. Is cost the only issue? I have spent 10k on the freakin thing already so a good boost controller is no biggy. My first turbo car and having so many issues!! :bang: READ (Dyno #s after my build, Whats wrong! losing boost @4K) in this section if you have time to help!!! EXPERIENCE from those that have been here is HUMBLY accepted

2. Control Freak

ams500 or ams1000 ebc. A manual one wont do what you need as I suspect without reading your other post it may be backpressure related.