1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need help on 98 cobra intake.

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by yoteehunter, Nov 18, 2007.

1. yoteehunter

Ok Im switching to 4v and I need an cold air intake replacement. While Im 2v I simply ordered a ebay cold air kit and piped in to my intercooler. I am having an issue with finding a aluminium cold air kit to do the same with my 98 4v. I really only need the upper piping. If someone makes a flange for the throttle body to round pipe, I can make my own. But surely someone makes something already. My turbos are remote so it works well. Here is what Im talking about on my 2v.......I just need one for my 4v????????????

we aint got no turbo!.JPG #ad

2. Alain K

Vortech part number 4fr012-030

[​IMG]#ad

3. gryphon68

4. autosay97

I used a c and l trueflow pipe.

5. yoteehunter

What size coupler would that take?

6. gryphon68

7. R1ERIC

Hellion kits come with a silicone coupler that goes from the round pipe to the oval TB. check it out.

8. yoteehunter

Im dot need a kit though I already have a turbo set up. Does hellion sell a kit for just the intake? Like the piping and couplers?

9. R1ERIC

call Hellion and ask