1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

sts rear mount universal turbo kit???

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by lilmarc1988, Jun 1, 2008.

1. lilmarc1988

is this realistic at all? would i have to buy a shit load of pipes and an intercooler with this? i will call them tomorrow about this since i dont work tomorrow

2. myillwillinc

i've heard sts is one of the best for remote mount kits. i'm about to do twin 57mm on my 2v 5.4 and will be calingl them for needed parts.

3. cammerfe

I called about parts and they seemed quite grumpy about the idea of not buying everything from them. They even have the hair to suggest that they own the rights to the idea of remote-mount turbos and will sue to protect their 'territory'. The same is true of using an electric pump as an oil return. Very belligerent and not friendly.
    KS

4. tommygun

well most of the parts they sell can be bought elsewhere, its not like you NEED anything from them. Take some time and research things out that you might be needing and find out who makes them. Sometimes piecing a kit together is part of the fun, just time consuming.

5. Ten5TBird

Put the turbos under the car around the bellhousing. :2thumbs:

6. jmdoc66

Is there room for two t3s?