1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

strut tower brace & HP kit

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by karuso99gt, Jul 19, 2005.

1. karuso99gt

I can't seem to get the HP piping to the throttle body to fit under a Maximum Motorsports on a 99 GT? I got it pretty close, but just can't clear the brace bar that goes back to the firewall. Has anyone been able to do this, or know of a strut tower brace that will clear the piping?

Well, also just took a look at the MM brace for the 03 Cobra. Looks like it could possibly fit with the bend in the back bar, but I'll have to call them to make sure the location of the holes that are already drilled will match up very well.

2. Disney Lincoln

Modify one or the other. Noone says you can't cut and weld on a strut tower brace. Most suspension guru's will tell you that they don't help handling anyways. Even MM.......