1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

What will work on a 2005 mustang

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by moneyshow, Feb 12, 2010.

1. moneyshow

What is the biggest drag radial and wheel i can fit under it.Its a 2005 mustang .I was wanting to see about a 325 m/t and a 15*10 wheel but let me know what will work and what backspacing.Also any info on front wheel offset would be nice thanks Chirs

2. Biggie

I got a 325-50-15 mickey thompson drag radial on an 05 mustang with no problems. I believe the rim is a 15 by 10 with a 6 inch backspacing. fits perfect with a little space left. no rubbing at all. hope this helps u