1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Microsquirt Turbo 351

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by justin91lx, Apr 29, 2018.

1. justin91lx

Alright guys I'm trying to get my single turbo 351 dialed in. I'm having some trouble. A buddy of mine built the tables and all. Car idles and all, but you do some revs it stumbles and cuts out. I've drove it around some and with a load it cuts out. The car starts and idles good. Just when hit the gas it stumbles. I can see my air fuel dips down to the 10s.

I'm new to all this tuning and just trying to figure it out lol

My setup:
    Microsquirt ecu
    358w
    Trickflow 170 heads
    F303 cam
    80lb injectors
    Speed density 3bar gm bap
    340lph fuel pump
    70mm turbo
    Pro Bullitt dizzy

Any help would be appreciated!

2. ss496

look into you accel enrichment settings....if you press the throttle extremely slow does it run ok?

get a log of this occuring as well and post it up.

justin91lx likes this.
  3. Forcefed86

Look for signal errors. There is an "out of sync" count oyu cna log. Pretty much tells you if the pickup is losing signal.

justin91lx likes this.
  4. justin91lx

Here are 2 data logs for today. This is just running in the garage. The file ending just .14 is cold start to warm up. The .142 is fully warmed up

Attached Files:

5. justin91lx

What my tune looks like

ignitiontable3.jpg #ad

Ignitiontable.jpg #ad

Fuelve.jpg #ad

Fuelafrtable.jpg #ad

fuel.jpg #ad

6. Disney Lincoln

Why do you have more than on VE and ign table listed? Just use one. Make sure it's scaled for your MAP range. a few of the ones you posted stop at 100. Should go up to 255 or so.

7. justin91lx

Opps lol I didnt mean to post the fuel.jpg. Im using the Fuelve pic. On the ignition table its split up on purpose.

I did find out what was causing all my issues. So I pulled out a plug and found out I had to wrong plugs in. For some reason I had autolite 23s not 3923s. Im running trickflow heads. So After replacing all the plugs it ran 100x better.