1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Stock Block DIY Kit MP 70 TH 400

Discussion in 'Dyno Results and Track Times Forum' started by Slohatch, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Slohatch

Well over the last year ive been building a turbo fox. The car consists of:

Stock Bottom End
    Edelbrock Performer RPM's
    Holley Systemax
    Aeromotive Fuel System
    60lb Injectors
    DIY turbo Kit
    MP 70 MM
    And Some moroso Trick Springs for suspension

the car was tuned on a anderson PMS and Made 444rwhp through the TH400. it is on e85 and is a safe tune right now with the a/f at 10.8.

I took the car to the track this weekend and right of the trailer it went 11.43 but its AT 6200 RPM at the 1000ft mark so i roled from there and trapped at 109. the car consists of 3:73's and a 26" tall tire. i have a lready ordered a set of 275/60's but what gear do i need. i was thinking 3.08's or 3.27's. Any hep would be greatly appreciated

2. DaOnE51T

How much boost on that pass? What's the rest of the timeslip look like? You can't go wrong with 3.27's with those tires.

3. Power Adder Solutions Inc.

I usally tell guys 3.55's with 500 Rwhp and under, Depending on trans ect... 3.27's will be very nice with the TH 400.. You could try a taller tire first to compare MPH, then work with E.T.

4. Slohatch

well we have a new best 11.33 at 127 with 2.1 60FT HITTING IT ON THE TRANSBRAKE SATURDAY. HOPING FOR MID 10'S WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK. IS IT POSSIBLE

5. dentfix

If you can trim .6 of the sixty foot it should trim .9 off your et. That alone would put you at 10.40's , lean it out a little and maybe get a 20 out of it.

6. jaredsamurai

I've almost Identical setup w a man trans! How much boost you runnin? What weight?