1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Stock 302 and stock cam on 8psi??

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by Stangs, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Stangs

Hey guys! Anybody here with a foxbody that's still stock with an addition of a turbo setup? I mean stock cam also. Not looking for a race car just wanna see if anyone has this setup and if its proven to be fun..thanks

2. 91turboterror

Stone stock and ready to rock aside from Pmas blowthru MAF , 44lb injectors , kirban fpr and Walbro 255 fuel pump stock pcm.T70 turbo at 12lbs . Going sideways at 60mph proves to be fun 275 street tires are no match lol

ummduh and Stangs like this.
  3. Stangs

Thanks buddy, I wanna give this a try but maybe use a 67mm turbo and 42's not sure yet. But I definitely wanna slap a kit on and ride lol. Are your heads still E7's and stock intake? Any port work? And head gaskets?? Sorry for all the questions man but I appreciate the feedback

91turboterror likes this.
  4. 91turboterror

I don’t mind the question . Still E7s unported as well as stock intake unported. Factory HGs too.

5. Stangs

Awsome! I appreciate the reply man

6. 91turboterror

No problem !

Stangs likes this.