1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

stock 1993 mustang gt with pony down stage 2 b series

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by Turbo GT, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Turbo GT

I am about to purchase a pony down stage 2 b series kit and im wondering how much et improvement one could expect with this kit on a stock 93 mustang gt

also what kind of horsepower improvement as well

and is the .68 turbo exhaust housing good enough or should i get the .81
    what is the difference between them

is there any advantage in going to the tial 44mm waste gate versus the standard tial 38mm

2. Renagade306

You should see low 11 or around that dependinging on where you are racing at. Go for the 44 so if you ever upgrade your motor it will handle it. Also the .68 will be the best for you. Hope this helps

3. Turbo GT

anyone else to back any of this up before i order it :huh:

i know i need 42 lb injectors and mass air but what is the difference with the blow through vs a regular mass air and what size do i get

im thinking 42 lb frpp inj

?mm c&l mass air

if you have any info at all or suggestions please reply thanx

4. R1ERIC

The 42's will be fine and will support the power you will make on a stock block. For a blow thru I would go with a P.M.A.S.(pro-m) probably a 3".