1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Steve Morris boost seminar

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by boostedbbc, Dec 17, 2010.

1. boostedbbc

January 22,2011
    Racine WI
    start time 10am will take a break for lunch in house,then go back to the coarse.
    coarse will cover advanced design and tuning theories of boosted engines.
    there will also be an open floor to ask questions following the coarse.

if you are interested in attending,please call me at 877-247-7223 to RSVP
    Ron

2. boostedbbc

didnt mean any harm withthis post,just throwing it out there to see if anyone would be interested in it. mods can delete if it violates site rules.

3. wantabe

just a question...
    does this mean, every person, that contributs information to help others not cool too ??

4. 68mustang

i think the issue is the use of turboforums website to promote an individual or enterprise that does not support or promote the website.

of course the same could be said when someone endorses buying a Holley carb :noidea:

5. wantabe

and promoting that wanker 1320....

6. tbird

7. Turbohwagon

8. blown385

When you have been around here as long as Brent , you can post any fucking thing you want . JMO

End of discussion . :D

9. Brent Davis

Hey man, don't think like that. I've been EXTREMELY soft on some side jab advertising and to be honest, you CANNOT catch it all and justify it all or you wouldn't have a site. Now food for thought on the bowl post I made.......show me where even Superior Airflow is a site sponsor yet they get ALOT of air time here and parts are sold via dealer(s) here. Just like the guy posted like telling someone to buy a Holley carb but Holley isn't a site sponsor. It's a fine line to walk at times. Not only that turbowagon and tbird, I bet you can't count on one finger where I delete an entire post. I usually go in and edit them but not delete the entire thread.

Even Eric68 still has a post up in the lounge where he got praise for his carb work but that was from a customer and not Eric saying give me a call but Eric is not a sponsor yet that I know of but I didn't take that post down/out. I don't ususally delete topics that aren't so straight to the point of advertising unless I get PM's about it.
    Still up as well as many others I am sure........
    https://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=145083.0

10. PrecisionTurboMustang

How about Brent is authorized to sell here. Se he gets to advertise whatever the fuck he wants. ;)

11. Turbohwagon

I was saying that most people don't really care what you post up, since it is you. Me included. I didn't mean it in a negative manner.

This was what i was getting at....

12. Brent Davis

LOL, man it aint like that though. I HOPE that I am as fair to EVERYONE as possible. Yes I am a paying sponsor as well but I wouldn't get one penny if anyobody bought bowls from those people. I was just showing that there's another set out just like somebody has posted the ones from Carb Shop which is not a sponsor of this site either.

Turbohwagon, no you weren't negative man. You were just stating what your thoughts were as well but I don't want people to think that I am looking at things "MY" way or the "HIGHWAY" attitude.

I do appreciate those that critique as well because I am far from perfect and like suggestions to help make things better around here.

13. gotageta5oh

I feel the exact same way about myself.

14. tbird

I wasnt trying to aim anything at you Brent. I was just using the bowl post as an example.

15. Brent Davis

ok, I just didn't want it to seem as I was playing favorites.

16. wantabe

i think you should post MORE.... :D

17. tbird

So only one person has a problem with this.

COUGH FURCHASER COUGH COUGH!

18. 1968turbostang

can't say i've been around here for 10 years or anything but i'm sure the reason that this forum is soooo good is because people like Furchaser being the way he is. being the nice guy and asking people to please leave and not adv. isn't going to do much over the internet. and it may not be the best way of keeping people that we dont want around, it is effective and everytime you think to yourelf that you love this forum is because he is being an ass to the people you dont want around.

19. 9t3svt

It's possible I have missed something, but I don't ever recall your assistance being requested as a watchdog, but I do remember the thread about the self appointed bouncer :moa:

20. Turbohwagon