1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Columbia river

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by B E N, Sep 14, 2021.

1. B E N

I thought Columbia River was tits up? But now I see them under the domain www.mandrelbends.com . Am I confused and they never went under?

At any rate, looking for a good place to buy 3.5-4" mandrel bends and tube. 409 is good enough for me.

2. FlatOut

as far back as I can remember their website has been mandrelbends.com. With that being said I buy most of my exhaust stuff from verocious motorsports

3. Disney Lincoln

Never heard of them going tits up. I've been buying non stop for years.
    Never heard of Verocious Motorsports. Guess I will check them out. Hard to beat the Columbia River B-stock sales.....

FlatOut likes this.
  4. FlatOut

I'm on the east coast and verocious is only a couple states away in DE, so shipping is usually like 2 days. columbia being about as far away from CT as possible usually takes a week. plus verocious seems to almost be a one stop shop for most of what I need.

5. B E N

Guess I was confused! Good enough, as long as I have a source I'll be happy. I'll check out voracious

6. vht

Wow, you weren't kidding, they have everything. Thanks for the heads up.

FlatOut likes this.