1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Stage 2 HP kit came in

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by CREWZIN, Jul 6, 2004.

1. CREWZIN

Last week the first HP kit came in and looks very nice. Its going in a 91 with a 347 CHP. I will take some pics as soon as we get it in the rack. Soon as its in the hole we are going to pull it up on the dyno and get it tuned in to see what it will do. We are putting in a PRO C-4 from Trans King in it along with the kit so we are hoping to yank the wheels and get some pics. I am also wanting to gauge interest in keeping the HP kits in stock in the future so you guys would'nt have to wait on your orders. We have everything in house, a huge shop, Mustang Dyno, and one of the best turbo tuners alive. Well gotta get to work, Ill post some pics soon. Later...

2. gotageta5oh

Kits in stock. No waiting. I must have woken up in a parallel universe.

Sounds good. Can't wait to see the project run.

You guys going to be at the columbus race in the fall?

3. DC-GT

I have a hard time believing that, lol... Too many folks waiting for the drama to end...

4. CREWZIN

Yes, hard to believe

Ya, I know it may be hard to believe! If HP will work with us on getting kits in a timely manner it might be worth it. I have talked with them and they REALLY want to be the leaders in the industry and thats the kind of people I would like to be associated with. If the demand is there and its worth it I would like to stock up on kits for people to buy. The more we move the better the deals. Now it will come at a small cost over waiting in line to order a kit as a individual but I will be handling all the hassles. It will be a lot of money to tie up but we are into Mustangs for life and hope to be around for a long time. I am working with Conley's Performance Plus in Houston to do my tuning. They have years of knowledge with, engine management and turbos from kicking a$$ with Grand Nats and some of Houstons fastest cars. National records and loads of wins. They have a ton to offer us Ford folks by way of tuning and TWEAKING. So let me know what you guys think and if you would be interested and we will see how it goes. Our race schedule right now revolves around the shop load, so I am not sure what races we will be at. Later........

5. gotageta5oh

I would be interested. Guess it is kind of a wait and see thing for the time being.

bridal-shoal