1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Something happened while doing my burnout.... NSFW (ads)

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by blacksaleen95, Feb 10, 2010.

1. blacksaleen95

2. blown385

thats way to funny !

If that was me , I would have been laughing my ass off .

I wonder why he didnt think it was funny ????? :noidea:

3. Cox Abele

Front wheel drive.... I'm guessing something in the clutch system let loose.

4. furchaser

Only thing missing was someone in a F-350 running over it.

5. BottleFed70

Lol, ya think? Was definately the clutch/flywheel that let go. :2thumbs:

6. slowfox

I bet the only thing that was spinning in that poor attempt at a burnout was the clutch. Then it got insanely hot and gave him the ultra pimp cowl hood

7. Kerrdogg

Yep, clutch explosion, was hoping it hooked and got clobbered by a F650, not like he would see it coming with that ultra cool window.

8. underpsi68

He wasn't trying to do a burn out. That was a Toyota. :doh: :D

9. tt350chevelle

:2thumbs: That just made my day!!! :2thumbs:

10. Maximumrisk

Found these on another site

"wow it made it on car domain? that was my video, the car was totaled, the motor trans and clutch were junk. Did it for fun, but i am lucky that i didnt get hurt, and yes i knew the tires werent spinning much"

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

11. MONTEGOD7SS

It was on Autoblog yesterday.

12. slowfox

That fool doesnt act or look smart enough to have done it on purpose. He thought he was gonna do a mad tite dig yo and...........BOOM :ras: