1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

some pics of the procharged LS chevelle

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by jim wingo, May 22, 2008.

1. jim wingo

finally almost finished the LS chevelle, procharged 6.0 truck motor with a z06 cam (and forged pistons) and a/a intercooler- had a hard time learning how to program with a laptop,(getting to dam old) but thanks to a guy at MSD, he got me going in the right direction-with the intake, seemed to want lots of fuel and timing, i guess the long runners, but its really feeling the power now, still need rear gears, switching bet. low/hi stall feels like adding 200 h/p (old school switch pitch turbo 400) i have the map sensor zeroed out, untill i figure out how that works-the port sees 18 lbs vac, the msd box dial shows 3.7 psi from the sensor in that port, so gotta figure what that means
    this thing is a blast to drive, most of them have had something i didnt like, but ride, comfort, power, noise level in this thing is great
    once i get the new gears in, and get Kevin to send me a carb, might make a few passes

IM001090.JPG #ad

IM001095.JPG #ad

2. BlownChevyII

Very Nice!!! :2thumbs:

3. boosted88coupe

Looks awesome man... just make sure they will allow you to run down the track with the fuel pressure regulator on the firewall... that would be a disappointing waste of gas and time getting there. :2thumbs:
    brandon

4. jim wingo

actually i made a stand off for the reg, its the req 6" off the firewall, kind of hard to see-i also put a 6 pt bar and d/s loop, so i should be covered

5. 59rat

Very nice & clean!! :2thumbs:

6. Brent Davis

X2. :2thumbs:

7. Jake

Very clean looking ride dude! :2thumbs: