1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need underside picture of Edelbrock lower intake

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by twinturbostang, Jan 2, 2004.

1. twinturbostang

Trying to figure out if I forgot to put the PCV baffle on my lower intake. Looking down the PCV hole from above, I can't see it. But I don't remember if it's even visible from above or not.

So.... anyone have a picture of the underside (and also top) of an Edelbrock lower intake??

BTW, this in regards to the problem I'm having here: https://www.theturboforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11263

Thanks,
    Brian

2. blackholehunter

There is a baffle for it but, I hadn't installed it at the time of the pic. Hopefully this helps you!

Scott

3. twinturbostang

Yes it does. Thanks! Looks like you can see straight through the PCV hole when the baffle is not in place. The pic is a little small, but that's what it looks like right? If that's the case, then I definitely have the baffle in my intake. Yet still getting oil through there... :rolleyes: