1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. stangman9897

2. Disney Lincoln

Sick fuck.....

3. 32V

hope he gets the chair

4. blown385

Hes dead either way . I guarantee that guy is killed in prison as long as he stays off death row . Someone will pay someone . ;)

5. Lance

My sister was looking at a house in that same neighborhood, a block or 2 over.
    Hard to believe nobody else was in on any of it. Then again the ones that didn't run where both "special needs" adding to the already sick situation.

6. 32V

I dont get how dudes like him are allowed to be free. He had a long history of beatting his wife multiple times.

7. PrecisionTurboMustang

Have you guys seen the interview with his neighbor? That shit is priceless.

8. PrecisionTurboMustang

9. stangman9897

Shit in 2 months ole Charles there will have his own realality show.

!0 fucking years chained up like dogs , they should just let the public or parents take care of his ass, or let her fuck him with a baseball bat for the next 10 years. I just saw where they are seeking death for him and over 1000 charges plus 5 counts of first degree murder for the unborn ones he killed.

10. PrecisionTurboMustang

There was article out earlier saying they found a letter in his house saying he needed help?

11. Bad Medicine Racing

For starters they should cut his nuts off and feed them to him. Then, he should be bound in his little dungeon to be dealt with by the fathers of those girls. Let them do anything they want to him so long as they don`t kill him. He should live the rest of his natural life in pain, and in fear of the pain the next day will hold. Death is too good for that sick piece of trash.

12. PrecisionTurboMustang

He will take care of himself if left with the opportunity. Maybe we should mail him a bunch of extension cords?

13. stangman9897

14. TTF/Ken Staff Member

A long prison sentence will do more to a guy like this in the prison system than death. From what I've read, other prisoners don't like molesters in prisons, so he probably won't be treated well if you know what I mean.

15. MONTEGOD7SS

Dahmer sure didn't last long. Sometimes things like this just seem to work themselves out behind bars.

16. jaquetapus

I'm curious about the murder charges for the forced miscarriages. It's no problem if the mother chooses to abort it, but if someone else chooses, suddenly it's murder?

17. TeeJay

Death is waaaaaaaaay too easy for him. Believe me, everybody and anybody in the prison he's going to will know him. The next 30-40 years for him will not be a fun time.

18. TeeJay

It's her right to choose, nobody else has that right but her. So says the court of law.

19. PrecisionTurboMustang

I hope the murder charges stick. The system is pretty fucked though, what happens when a woman aborts a baby without the fathers permission? Should be similar consequences.....

20. half-fast

so when does a non born baby recieve its american rights