1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

SN95 Turbo Setup, Diagrams or Measurements?

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by OxEmoRon, Jun 17, 2004.

1. OxEmoRon

Just wondering, is there anyone that may have diagrams they have came up while creating their turbo setups. I know its unlikely since most people create their setup piece by piece, but if i could find accurate pre measured specs for a setup on a SN95 i would be able to put together a kit without having my car off the road for a long time. If no one has diagrams is there anything else you may recommend in order to avoid having my car down for a long period of time?

2. yellow5.0cobra

took me 1 day total to finish my kit, minus cold side.

took me about 4 hours worth of actual work and measuring, the other 4 was disassembly and taking the worked pieces back and forth to and forth from my garage. which the car is parked several blocks away.

its easy dude.

search down a little and see my name.. click it.