1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Sn95 tuning

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Cmoses, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Cmoses

So I have my 95 5.0 turboed and before I even started I had 5-10 codes. Abs,tpms and a couple more I dont remember I know for 100% dont have tpms does have abs. What am I missing? Should I change my ecu or how can I remove these for "tuning purposes" I was going to start at 16 degrees on timing with spout out and play with my fuel regulator. Tuning shop will not touch it with engine light on so here I sit almost done and cannot tune.

2. Disney Lincoln

get a moates Quarterhorse and Binary Editor. Then, start reading and learning. Very steep learning curve so be aware that you won't have it mastered after 1 week.

3. Cmoses

Ok thank u very much