1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

sn95 holley super sniper turbo afr and timing

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by fordracingwelder, Oct 13, 2021.

1. fordracingwelder

i have a stock sn 95 with a holley super sniper 650, running 12lbs of boost. timing is controlled by hyperspark setup. If anyone would be willing to share afr/timing tables for my system. and aslo afr for idel, wot , and for boost. also timing at idle/wot and take out for pounds per boost. and any other info would be great that you can think of to get my car close. thank yall

Stickboytrucks likes this.
  2. turbostang500

I don't really know much about these but have been reading lately. I was under the assumption that they should get you running and then start to self learn. You have to be kinda gradual, allowing it to compensate and learn.

Is yours not doing any of this?

Afr idle around 14-15 is fine but a little rich. Should idle good. Zero psi maybe 12-12.5 afr
    With boost 11-11.5.

I think all those are a little conservative which should get it driving.

fordracingwelder likes this.