1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

SN 95 guys with 351 based motors please chime in.

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by blwn331, Mar 20, 2006.

1. blwn331

My plan is to go turbo in the near future. I will be running an R based 408 stroker in a SN 95. I was wondering if anyone out there is running a turbo'd 351 in an SN 95 that could provide some insight as to what the best kit for fitment would be or if I will have to customize alot of the kit. I am looking to make between 650 and 750 RWHP. Actual set ups and pictures would be great. Thanks in advance.

Bobby

2. B&G CUSTOM TURBO

Our base sn 351 kitwould do the bill. It doesnt allow you to keep smog but everything else can stay put. www.bgturbokits.com goto the turbo kit section and use the drop down for the year under mustang t-70 kit. You will have to update to a t-71 or 72 to get the job done though.

3. blwn331

Not quite sure as to what you mean by use the drop down? I see the kit for the 87-93's and how you can change it to SN 95, but I didn't see the T-71. I only saw the GT4088 and the 4067. Also I was planning on doing a fox body throttle conversion. Would that mean I could just order the fox kit? This car will see 95% track duty. No power steering, no smog, no AC, tubular suspension etc.....

4. B&G CUSTOM TURBO

Yes if your not using any of the accessories you can get away with the fox kit. You would have to give me a buzz for th t-71 or 72 options.
    Thanks,
    brian

5. turbo crazy

http://bgturbokits.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=43
    here just change the year.....