1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Lq4 sbe gen 4 water meth and 15psi : safe numbers?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by westcoastwrenchin, Apr 1, 2019.

1. westcoastwrenchin

So I'm getting my freshly rebuilt lq4 with gen 4 internals ready for the road. I did .025 ring end gaps. Turbo is a 7875 with the biggest air to air I can run. Am I unreasonable to want to run 15psi now? Injectors are deka 80s with a walbro 450, snow stage 2.5 progressive meth kit with 50/50 mix. Fuel here is 94 octane. I want something safe but it just seems like with meth I can make way more power without det. Any thoughts? I know I'm beating a dead horse here. Car is 95% street driven.

Cheers

2. 91turboterror

3. fastspec2

Just tune it to 500. Then you can drive it and enjoy it, not worry about breaking or stressing anything and realize how over powered that chassis is.