1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

single turbo kit for sbc

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by shoebox, Mar 20, 2008.

1. shoebox

i am building my first single turbo motor set up for a small block chevy and i was wondering are there any good single turbo kits out there to buy or is it better to get everything custom made? i see alot of twin turbo kits but not any single and most kits are for mustangs.

2. whiteghost

bbsdesigns makes a good single turbo manifold for SBCs (specifically for the thirdgen camaro)

His sstuff is bulletproof and inexpensive.

3. Shagwell

IIIRC his turbo location makes for around a 600hp limitation, due to turbo size limitation. Nice work though. - He's got a thread on thirdgen.org showing his car and the header.

4. xssive99

Agree with bbs designs, nice stuff