1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

single turbo hotside for sbc t4, 3.5" downpipe

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by NoBoostNoGo, Sep 25, 2012.

1. NoBoostNoGo

single turbo hotside for sbc t4, 3.5" downpipe

i am selling my turbo hotside, it consists of a hugger style header on the driver side with a vband clamp it connects to a 2.5"crossover and flex pipe then comes up by the starter into the passenger side turbo manifold, then the 2.5" pipe goes past the cylinder hed and goes into a t4 flange on an angle.
    Hugger header is stainless steel but the rest is mild steel, i fabricated it all and everything was welded with a mig. ive had this setup since 2010 with many different turbos, mpt70,tc78,pt88 and this setup would spool them up nicely, downpipe is a 3.5" with a 3" vband flange on the turbo side and a o2 bung before it turns down. I had this on my built 383 with great succes, runners are 1 5/8"
    Looking to get 450 for everything except the wastegate flange

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

tc78
    [​IMG]#ad

pt88
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. NoBoostNoGo

Re: single turbo hotside for sbc t4, 3.5" downpipe

Bump