1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Reccomend turbo's for a TT 5.4

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by XRQTOR, Nov 12, 2005.

1. XRQTOR

Hi fella's,

Currently have a blower fitted to my car and once i get a full rebuild i'll be TT the car, looking to chase around 8oohp from the Dohc 5.4L so what turbo's do you guys reccomend. Car is a 6spd manual and is daily driven.

2. autosay97

Twin TO4B 60-1's should put it in there. Is there any way you could post some pics of your car? I have always wanted a 5.4 4v in place of my 2v. Do you have an aluminum 5.4 block as well?

3. myillwillinc

i'm doing a twin t30 on my 5/4 sohc. and i'll post pics when i get started in a few weeks.

4. svooh

Ah Ha! Can't hide that project from us myillwillinc. Lemme know if you need anything. :2thumbs:

XRQTOR...Two 60-1's would be great. Or two 62-1's.

5. myillwillinc

sure i can, nobody here knows where i live yet.....