1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Needing boost on starting line

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by cravens02, Oct 5, 2014.

1. cravens02

I have BS3 on my 2v mod motor I've been able to take a few passes at the track but I'm trying to figure the beset way to get some boost up wile on the transbrake/ 2step to take off would like to start with 5-10 psi on lunch, I have a ams 1000 boost controller with co2 any help would be great as this is my first tuning attempt lol

2. racerron67

you are going to need duel rear calipers or a (leash box) bump box.

3. cravens02

I have a bump box and the duel rear calipers

4. cravens02

I have the bump box and the duel caliper

5. racerron67

you should be able to load the converter during prestage, hit the bump box two or three times. what does your converter flash at?