1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

sensor question for MSD 7531

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by allmotor65stang, Jul 1, 2009.

1. allmotor65stang

if some 1 can help me out im going to run a AIR TEMP SENSOR for the carb hat.is there a special sensor you guys are running for the msd box..

2. Injected65

The 7531 has a MAP sensor input, is that what you are referring to? There really isn't a temp sensor input specifically.

3. allmotor65stang

no i want to record my AIR TEMP at the carb hat,i have the map sensor hooked up...i was woundering if the msd had a wire to recoed that temp..and what is a good AIR TEMP SENSOR...

4. Eric David Bru

5. allmotor65stang

so i have to log it off my LM1..Whats a good sensor to run

6. Geddy2112

i don't think you can record directly into the LM1. You need the rpm converter or aux box in order to be able to log air temp.

This guy has great prices on all the Innovate stuff.
    http://www.motorsportsinnovations.com/