1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

SCT SF3 tuner issue on 2006 F350 6.0

Discussion in 'Turbo Diesel Forum' started by crawlinturbonotch, Jul 20, 2009.

1. crawlinturbonotch

For whatever reason my New SCT SF3 tuner keeps on saying "Ecu Unsupported". Also has this code ( VXCF7H3TQCK0HA ). There is no sticker on the pcm so I was instructed to go to the dealer and have them tell me the Strategy or pcm code. My truck only has 28k on it and I dont want to bring it to the dealer. Can any scanner tell me the info. that I need or does the dealer have some special access to information. Anybody else ever encounter this problem.

2. JR@SCT

Ford recently updated their calibration for the 6.0L, which means SCT needs to update the tune revision for their preloaded devices to support this latest calibration. Custom tuning is still supported. If you PM me your number I can give you a call when the updated tune revision is released and help you update your device, or call SCT Tech Support and give one of the techs your contact info.

3. killacal

Check SCT's website, I know they just released an update to support new ford Strategy codes.

4. JR@SCT

bridal-shoal