1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

SCT proracer ???

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by DIL, Aug 29, 2009.

1. DIL

Getting down to the final details on my T76 4.6 DOHC 88 LX. I have a computer from an 03 Mach. I was going to go with the tweecer so when I made my hotside,i only put in one 02 sensor bung. Its in the downpipe 6 inches from the turbo. I was going to use a wideband narrow output to the mach computer.
    So here is the deal,i'm leaning towards the SCT pro racer package rather than the tweecer. Can I use one o2 input rather than 2??? Can I just split the signal ??
    Let me know what you think...

2. fastcat

Turn the 02's off in the tune and force the computer to "open" loop all the time and use the W/B for tuneing the car.

I run alot of turbo cars in forced open loop all the time.

3. 99TTGT

x2