1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Do I need to do anything special to the wires going to the coil from the MSDdig6

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by TwoFastT3s, Jan 17, 2008.

1. TwoFastT3s

I believe I heard somewhere that they need to be routed away from certin wires, or they need to be twisted together? Is this right? Plus, is this coil enough to handle 15~lbs of boost? The reason I ask, is the engine still seems to be breaking up in the higher rpm band (5K under load, it will rev to 6+ with no load) and I'm out of my league on this one..... :stupid:

Nate

coil.jpg #ad