1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

School me on Holley HP/dominator efi

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 92coupe331, Nov 14, 2011.

1. 92coupe331

Ive read and read and read. Cant find anyone using them. Whats the deal? Not good? Any advice? Software looks easy to tune.

2. tbird

3. 92coupe331

Thanks. Anyone on here running it?

4. tbird

Or you could do a search. Sometime this summer the same question was asked. Seemed most liked it more than the other popular brands.

5. yellowpony

Nice speaking with you earlier. If anyone has any questions you are more than welcome to ask me, I have been running it (hp ecu) for about a year now with the help of Moore Racecraft and i can try to answer to the best of my ability. I can't say enough about the system or the knowledge and tuning ability of Dennis Moore. We are lucky to have him as a sponsor here, he doesn't post much but there are few people out there that have more experience tuning Holley efi setups, including the commander 950. Keep in mind he is the person that helped Holley design the software and he is the one designing the boost control and all of its features (which will be off the hook). If you guys have ANY questions regarding the system, they should be sent to Dennis. Don't get me wrong, all of the efi systems out there have their pros and cons, but the features of the Holley efi and the parts included in the package for the money can not be beat.

Anthony