1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

93 mustang turbo header question

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by lbbb93coupe, Jun 16, 2010.

1. lbbb93coupe

i have a 93 ford mustang with a 302 based motor with a custom single turbo kit the turbo is a turbonetics gt-k1000 that i am getting about 20-25 psi.i need to change the header gaskets which are the best header gaskets that i can buy. i was also looking at the Percy's Split-Lock Header Bolts or the stage 8 header bolts or what do you guys recommend. by the way i have TFS heads. Thanks

2. jaredsamurai

Rtv or remflex. Ones obviously more exspensive. both are sworn by

3. goatnipples2002

I run nothing but high temp COPPER rtv. It is" formulated for turbocharged 4 cylinders and high performance v8s". It really says that on the back. I love this shit. I use it on my headers after I read how shitty remflexes were. I have had no leaks yet. Let it get like soft putty then tq the headers down.