1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. TURBO 70CAMARO

And good news at the same time. Well my car finally went in yesterday to start on the turbo install, building the stainless headers and all the cold pipes with intercooler. It will be gone for quite some time :'( but I will be taking pictures through the whole process to show you guys how its comming along.-- b b i -- in Huntington Beach is doing all the work. Wish my car luck.

Jake

2. MEAN_SBC

Re: BAD NEWS

Badass.... Turbo 2nd Gens are the shizzle... :chacha:

How long did they say it would take??? My turbo kit took forever to fab. I'm still pissed off at the guy that did it. But it works out, because I'm the guy that did it, and being mad at yourself is pretty common... :D

3. TURBO 70CAMARO

As long as it takes, I want it done once.

4. CHEVRACER83

PICS?

5. PONTIAC SLEEPER

BBI??? Were are they in hunignton.... I am near there but not familiar with them. Cant wait to see some pics Maybe even stop by and check it out.

6. Robert1320

Done it once and do it right!
    Sounds great!
    Good luck with the build!

7. TURBO 70CAMARO

-b b i- is off of graham between edinger and mccfaden in the -porsche works- parking lot. Here's one sample of their welding & machine work(camera phone).

bbi 1.jpg #ad

bbi 2.jpg #ad

bbi 3.jpg #ad

8. PONTIAC SLEEPER

;) Nice... Can't wait to see your car as your making progress. I leave about 15-20 min away from that area.