1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Sbc spark plug recommendations

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by c-man405, May 22, 2016.

1. c-man405

Hey I've got a 350 sbc gt45 turbo running 6lbs of boost. It's got unknown internals with factory heads. What plugs would you recommend for pump gas and what would you recommend for e85 if I make the switch? If any other info is needs let me know!
    Thanks carter

2. flyinhillbilly

I use AC Delco R42TS in my 350 with a GT45 @ 10PSI. Good enough place to start IMO, you can always go up in the heat range easier than you can replace pistons.

3. c-man405

Sounds good I love your k10. I should have made a thread on my c10...
    Thanks

4. flyinhillbilly

Thanks, I sure have a lot of fun with it