1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

diy meth kit

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by RedRocket00, Apr 17, 2008.

1. RedRocket00

i am building my own meth kit, yet i am going to be using denatured alcohol. Now, my question is, would i be better off using my NX fuel solenoid with a nozzle, or just using a fuel injector(i see someone makes this craddle where a regular bosch type injector sits and it is welded to the intake tube). I already have a pump, and i have accel dfi. so i can tune it out myself, but what would be better?

2. BOOOsted91z

you might need a special seal/plunger for alcohol use on that solenoid....check with NX about it. Alky tends to tear things up rather fast.