1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

SALE or TRADE like new 67mm turbo, trade for eaton or longtubes

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Mike93SVT, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Mike93SVT

this is a t4 67mm turbo from a boost brothers kit. it has 15 miles on it and shows no wear. car blew the trans and my buddy sold it to me but i'm probably not gonna use it. i'll post some pics when i get home.

$375 shipped, or $325 picked up local (colorado springs)

will trade for a nice eaton m112 or m122, or some good ceramic coated 1 3/4 longtubes for a 302 fox platform.

thanks
    mike

2. Mike93SVT

3. Mike93SVT

4. Dave R

Damn Mike,
    I'd love to take this off your hands for a small 302 setup in my 63 Fairlane but I don't have the cash now after getting my MII front end and TT wheels. Bummer. Good luck with the sale.

Mike's a good guy and sells good parts. He just can't stick with a single project. You can't go wrong buying from him.

Dave

5. Mike93SVT

haha, thanks dave. i did complete 1 project. my car runs finally! now i just can't figure out what to do next :doh:

6. Mike93SVT

i'm heading out of town later next week and this won't be available again until christmas time.

thanks
    mike