1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

S95 Mustang 370/S480/Th400 9.90s off the trailer

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by SeriousSN95, Nov 5, 2016.

1. SeriousSN95

http://ls1tech.com/forums/carburete...ous-sn95-finally-done-pics-finally-added.html = Link to the build thread.

Hey guys! Above is the original thread to my build. I just made the first track pass in it the other night since selling my SBE 5.3 nitrous setup and switching to turbo.. New setup is Iron block 370 rods/pistons, Untouched 317s, LJMS custom cam, Pac .650s/ super vic, CSU dual needle and seat E85 blow through Carb. Th400 rmvb trans brake unit from JW. Revmax billet convertor, Upr front suspension, Team Z rear suspension with Strange 10 ways in all corners. Car weighs around 3300 with me in it.

UPDATE!!!

Hey guys well its been a while for this thread but I finally made it to the track! Straight off the trailer the car went 9.90 @141 with a soft 1.50 60'. This was on 12-14lbs, 15* of timing and 10.2 AFR at Wot! So much more left in the tuneup! I could have went down 2-4 jet sizes in the rear to get the AFRs where they needed to be. Also, this was only turning the motor 6400! The motor can turn 7-7200 all day with the valvetrain it has. I never even popped the hood that night lol. track saw I had no cage and said GTFO LOL! here's a video!

2. Forcefed86

Congrats! Crank that sucker up to 20lbs and see where the fuels at b4 pulling jets. ;)

:cheers:

3. Drac0nic

Even without fiddling with the AFRs you have a ton more in that just by getting it to hook! I'd think just getting the 60 foot down would be closer to mid 9s.