1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

S400 upgrade options

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by SprayedSDime, Dec 12, 2011.

1. SprayedSDime

I attempted searching, but was wondering if there is any summarizing list of upgrade options available for the base s400 turbo. To the best of my understanding, the base model is 75mm compressor, t6 flange, 1.32 A/R turbine. I know you can upgrade the compressor, housing, and I *think* the turbine wheel. I've seen on sponsor sites where new turbos are available already upgraded, but didn't see any pricing listed for if I were to send mine in to have things upgraded. Is it just because it's all going to be specific to the customer that a list hasn't come out yet?

2. Jeff88coupe

Yes you can upgrade a base model S475. But I think there are alot of variables and options that would be specific to each case. I know Bill @ bullseye offers 2 different billet compressor wheels and a race cover for them. He also offers a larger 1.6ish exhaust housing for the S400 96mm wheel version. I'd call Bill @ bullseye or Reed @ work turbo....talk to them about what you want. I have been looking into upgrading my base S475..but I have to stay with a cast wheel since I run in a class with a 76mm cast wheel limit.