1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

347 fox Back From The Dead

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by allmotor65stang, Aug 31, 2009.

1. allmotor65stang

well i just picked up another car a 89 mustang GT.really wanted another old school but everybody wanted to much money for a junked car..it dose need paint no biggey tho..car dose have a D&D k member,D&D coil overs t56 viper 6 speed.1 plus is it has the aeromotive fuel system A1000 setup.rear end only has gear(3.73) im gonna try and get away with stock 5 lug swap and hope it can handle 500+hp lol.. :doh: :stupid:..rear upper and lower arms are aftermarket but dont know what brand..ill probably get some Team Z stuff..pics will come a little later,car is dirty and im trying right now to put the interior back in the car..

2. allmotor65stang

Re: new project 347BT FOX

acouple quick pick still need to finish with some interior panels and mount the seats..
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

3. wgsr-1

Rims look good on that car. Do you have a pic of the rear. I am guessing those are 17-8 size, and they tuck nicely.

4. allmotor65stang

yah 17x8 mach 1..i need 5 lug axles to finish the rear..

5. allmotor65stang

got the rear finished some what..just need the sn95 caliper bracket the 2 bolt braket that bolts to the nortcar bracket..
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

6. allmotor65stang

finaly got the 5lug conversion complet 100%..now time to pull the motor fix the cowl and paint the engine bay..

IMG00123.jpg #ad

7. allmotor65stang

now time to fix all the damn holes in the engine bay and get ready for paint..
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

8. blownbluebird

Re: project 347BT FOX

looks like you are off to a good start. :2thumbs:

9. Daniboy1983

Looks like a good base to start with. Already has some suspension and a T56... Looks good with those wheels as well

10. allmotor65stang

got some bondo on and primed, still needs a little tuch up here and there and if things go good it should be painted in about two weeks..
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

my mind is kind of set on painting the engine bay black and the hood black while the rest of the car will be blue..switch the look up a little since every damn fox out there has the engine bay painted the same color as the car..what do you guys think?

11. boosted88coupe

looks good buddy... i like the engine bay to match the paint... flows beter especially for the show and go. that car would look bad in sonic blue... imo... keep us posted i love to see cars painted man does it really change a car.

12. allmotor65stang

well made some progress,its been a long time since i had time or money to work on this car..well here are some updated pics.
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

13. allmotor65stang

got little more work done.mig weled the axle tubes.
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad