1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Any Yamaha techs here?

Discussion in 'Turbo Motorcycles, Turbo Carts and other small engine turbos' started by TrxR, Aug 4, 2012.

1. TrxR

I got a 88 yamaha terrapro I need to do piston and ring on. They list them as not available but I am trying to find out if they are different than the 350 big bear. I know both bikes has the same bore and stroke. Is there anywhere I could find the specs on the piston as in pin height and compression height?

Thanks

2. Wildcardracing

I would give wiseco a call

**didnt realize this thread was so old. Being on the first page**

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  3. TrxR

I know this is old but I did end up getting it rebuilt using a factory Big bear piston. No manufacturer makes one for this bike.