1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: BorgWarner S256sx AGP Turbo

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Apex944, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Apex944

I don't have any feedback on here but please feel free to check my feedback on other forums such as Rx7club.com, hybridZ.org and Zilvia.net under the same name " Apex944 " as well as " Apexi944 " on eBay of which all is 100%.

Brand new BW S256 turbo with AGP turbine housing.

Asking $650 OBO shipped
    Prefer PayPal for payment unless picked up in person.

I paid $750 plus shipping for this in Dec 2017.

Purchased this for my rotated project and have since gone with a GT3076 instead as the newer Perrin rotated kit is no longer offered in the T31 downpipe version. This turbo will not fit the newer style Perrin downpipe as the new style is only for the newer T3 GT 4 bolt outlet turbine housings but will fit the older T31 turbine outlet style that they originally offered.

I have already installed a drain flange and 45 degree 5/8 hose barb elbow along with a -4 AN 90 degree feed fitting and tapped and installed 1/8 hose barb on the compressor housing.

I have also sprayed some high temp black paint on the center cartridge and turbine housing to prevent flash rust on the cast iron.

Picture shows the turbo mocked up with perrin rotated up-pipe on my '07 STI.

Spec's -

https://agpturbo.com/borg-warner-agp...-turbocharger/

AGP-S256sx

Compressor Specs:
    - Borg Warner 56mm extended tip compressor wheel 55lbs/min
    - Borg Warner S2 compressor housing with 3" inlet and 2" outlet

Turbine Specs:
    - AGP Cast T31 4 bolt outlet T3 turbine housing with single scroll .63 A/R

Pictures can be found here-

https://ibb.co/album/mr625a