1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Wheel Alignment question

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by SlowJoe, Sep 19, 2012.

1. SlowJoe

I'm about to go get a wheel alignment for my 1993 Mustang. The question I have is, I'm rolling around with skinny's up front. Should I tell the shop to set it to factory settings or is there a much better setting for street and track?

2. Mike93SVT

i'm in for this. getting mine done on tuesday.

sucks i have to drill slots further inward on the cc plates cause i have a sn95 and ran fox a arms. so my camber(?) has the top of the tire slightly outward from the bottom at max adjustment. hopefully i can solve that without much fuss

3. SlowJoe

Mike I googled alot, the recommended setting is 0 everything else and as much positive caster as you can get. I set my caster to 4.5 which was max