1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Show me your fuel lines

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Red91StangCT, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Red91StangCT

Hey guys, anyone here have a pic of undercar where i can run my lines? I am running a -10an for feed, -6an for return. I need to get an idea of where the lines are, therefore i won't get kicked off the track or even worse, car caught on fire. Also, if you guys have pics of your cables runnning to he back for the battery, that would be helpful also.

2. TurboSN95

along the subframe connectors and frame rails is how i have mine run. Power wire is inside the car.

3. turbostang

a pic of mine when it was at the muffler shop..