1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Return style regulator diagram?

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by Hawaii5.0, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Hawaii5.0

Need to buy my fuel lines and fittings. Trying to figure out how much/many ill need. Are there any diagrams or info in these forums on that subject? I looked but its hard to do efficient searches on my phone : /Also, any suggestions where to go for fuel lines, fittings, etc...?Mahalo

2. taank

3. taank

4. Hawaii5.0

Perfect. I did some google searches but I didn't have any luck. So much information out there... That's exactly what I was looking for.

5. Hawaii5.0

Will 3/8 nylon braided fuel lines be adequate?

6. taank

What's the power expectations?

7. Hawaii5.0

1991 H.O. 5.0 motor. Stock bottom half. Would like to push it as far as I can.