1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

rescaling VE table in tuner studio

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by ddv005, Aug 28, 2011.

1. ddv005

trying to figure out how and how much to rescale tables. My car will be a stock 1995 5.0 with 42 inj and a Tubonetics 70mm BB kit. I know you can rescale in tuner studio by going to VE table and clocking on the little asterik, but mu question is how much? and what should it look like after i do this? Also i read somewhere that you should rescale to like 240? Any insight would be helpful.

2. decipha

why not stick with the factory ecu ?

3. Matt Cramer

What exactly are you rescaling it for?