1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

relays with bs3

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by JUNKER, Aug 26, 2006.

1. JUNKER

Does the bs control the relay completely or do you still have to run a power supply and a ground ?

2. LowBoostinT76

for say the fuel pump, from the BS harness put the highside positive red to the control posititve on the relay, and the lowside negative on the control negative side of the relay, then run your power from the battery, to the switched power side of the relay, and the other side of the switched relay goes out to the fuel pump positive, then ground your pump.
    Hope you can follow that if not i will draw a diagram or look at my relays to let you know which number to put each wire
    hope this helps let me know