1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Reed @ Work Turbochargers!

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by 466Roller, Apr 24, 2012.

1. 466Roller

Just thought I'd pass on my experience with Reed @ workturbochargers. Got him on the phone the 1st time I called and he gave me about 5min. of his time to answer a few ?'s I had and to give me some real world experience on a few projects he's worked on similar to mine. After emailing back and forth a few times we were able to decide on a turbo. Also gave me a great deal on a Tial WG and BOV. If you want excellent customer service and to feel like someone is actually listening to you, give him a call. Thanks Again Reed.

2. SN 94cobra turbo351w

i agree reed is the man i called him no answer he called me back while driving and spent about 20 min on the phone with me helping me figure out what turbo to go with

3. Jeff88coupe

Reed gives great customer service and knows his stuff. He will not steer you wrong about a turbo. I've talked/emailed Reed many times over the last few months. He went way out of his way to get the parts he needed to turn my S475 into a S476R in time for me to make my first race of the season. Reed will definatly get all my turbo business in the future.

4. Mustangbrad94gt

had a 1st time call with Reed,didnt try and sell me a new turbo, reassured me about my current set-up, 20+ minute call, very helpful :2thumbs: to Reed

5. 434chevelle

Reed is the man! I don't know where my build would be without him. I did a years worth of research on forums, but for answers I go to Reed.