1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

going twins on my lightning, what to look for

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 8 YUR SS, Mar 18, 2007.

1. 8 YUR SS

well, im going a different direction with my 93 lightning. I have a complete single turbo kit right now but its kinda sold. I want twins now. Im planning on ordering a set of B&G's twin headers. What kind of turbos should i get? Its a 357W built bottom end, afr 185's, stock 5.0 cam. Im looking for t3 turbos right?
    Any help would be great, thanks

2. Boosted351

This thread was made in this very section the other day. It is on page two at the moment. Search..it's bright green & kinda stands out.
    https://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=80100.0
    You will learn more reading thue the archives and useing the search function then you will just asking random questions. Your questions have been answered time and time again.

3. 8 YUR SS

4. 8 YUR SS

Here are a couple of pics of my old set up(that never ran)

5. ddv005

If you want to go Cheap, a pair of T Bird Turbos will do 600 RWHP

If you want to make 800 RWHP get a pair of MP T04E with .63 A/R T3 Turbines and stage III Wheels

If you want to make 800-1000 RWHP get a pair of 60-1 T4/T3 with Stage III or Stage V Turbine housings