1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Recommendations on a quality blow though maf meter?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by mcnally351, Nov 9, 2014.

1. mcnally351

Any good or bad reviews on blow through style maf meter? I need to upgrade. This is for my efi procharged 306. I'm running a meter before blower and it's too far from the intake and I can't tune it. Sorry if I'm in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to post it. Thanks

2. Jeremy

Go with a slot style over the older tonsil style. What is the boost power/goal and maf housing size. I would recommend PMAS.

3. mcnally351

My goal is 14 psi, somewhere around 500 hp for power. I'm planning on also upgrading the injectors to 80s. I will google pmas

4. Jeremy

What size maf housing.

5. mcnally351

I'm running a 75 mm right now with a 75 tbody, not sure if I need larger for the bigger injectors. My old meter was calibrated for 36# injectors, are the slot style meters the same way or does it not matter what you throw at them?

6. Jeremy

The slot mafs don't require calibration for injectors size like older tonsil mafs. 75mm housing is perfect, I would get the hpx.

7. mcnally351

Yeah I looked at the site I think that is the way to go. Thanks bro

8. Jeremy

No prob.