1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Recent purchase permits.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Apollo, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Apollo

Has anyone got a (gun) purchase permit recently? Our sheriff's office isn't allowing ppl to come in person and the DMV is shut down. Like probably 90% of Americans I didn't register my change of address when I moved and my license has my old address on it .my question is are they gonna trip if the addresses, ID to mail doesn't match? Will they denies me a permit? Thanks guys.

2. 91turboterror

What state are you in?

3. Apollo

NC what about you?

4. 91turboterror

NY . I’m going to my appointment for my paperwork in 2 weeks. So I can get my pistols back from the gun shop up here.i used to live in NJ. You gotta live in ny for a year before you get your pistol permit

Apollo likes this.
  5. Apollo

Yea man I hear gun laws are extremely strict up there especially now. Here u don't need an appointment or anything they've just been swamped with paperwork and what I've been hearing, rejecting anything not perfect.

6. B E N

Permit to exercise your rights under the second amendment? What a terrible place to live.

Apollo likes this.